Thursday, November 17, 2011

We have moved!

Well we are now in Colorado!!! It is great to be here!! I actually am really enjoying the cold! And the people here are so incredibly nice!!! It's beautiful!!! It's so fun to see fall leaves again! I even got to scape my windshield with a credit card yesterday because I don't own a window scraper...YET!! It was awesome!!! I think I would rather be cold and bundle up then be hot and not be able to escape it without a pool. Anyways, we are all beginning to adjust and are really looking forward to living much closer to family. Got a wonderful visit from my in-laws who helped me finish up on the house!!! It was so awesome that they could just drive over and do that!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a fun change! I'm with you on the hot-cold thing (: